Astoria Rapallo 3 group
semi-automatic professional espresso machine
The Astoria Rapallo is a professional semi-automatic machine with modern functionality in a retro exterior, suitable for various market demands. As a matter of fact it is the replica of Astoria's first standard production espresso machine built in 1968.
If you are looking for that touch of nostalgia in a professional espresso coffee machine then the Rapallo may be the answer. This version continuously brews coffee by push button which controls the group and determines the coffee dosage.
The Rapallo model is available with three brewing groups only.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
- All-metal housing, Frame Construction: Galvanized Steel assembled without welding
- Copper boiler and pipes;
- External Motor pump
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked Enamel Stainless Steel/Copper
- Steam Wands: Stainless Steel
- Double scale gauge for boiler and pump pression control;
- Automatic water refill;
- Indicator light to inform the machine is on;
- Warning light indicating the boiler level time-out
- Power : Single phase, 20amp
|Rapallo 3-group, AEP/3||(w) 93cm; (d) 56cm; (h) 56cm||wattage: 6,000|
Astoria espresso machines are made in Italy from superior quality materials. With over forty years of experience, Astoria have established themselves as quality espresso machine manufacturers and their machines are renown for their performance, reliability and ability to cope with continuous use.
Astoria Rapallo 3 group3-group, AEP/3 Rapallo/3
Product Enquiry for Astoria Rapallo 3 group
Please complete the following details & we will be in touch as soon as possible: